1 Peter 2:24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24 KJV
Lord
The last two days I have read about what you did for me and for everyone. The pain you took. The beating you embraced and the sacrifice you made. And each time i read it. From Isaiah in the old testiment to 1 peter in the new. One thing was clear. You did to save us. You did it because you love us. You did because you are our creator, our father, and our that we need in the end. I have always say this when I witness to people, " Many people save they love someone enough to die for them. I would die for my wife. But Jesus told us he die for us. And you know what he told how he would die. Why he die for us. And it was all so he could heal us from our sin."
God thank you for not only dying for us. But giving us that new life that we have in you.

Comments

Popular Posts