God my protection

But thou, O Lord , art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Psalms 3:3

God I want to thank you for being my shield. For protecting me in my times of weakness and throughout my faults you have been their for me. I do not believe that I would have not been here today if it was not for you Lord. You watch over me and my wife. You have kept us going in this world when we did not want to go on. Lord people have asked me in the past " how do you keep going?" All I can say is it is because of you. You keep my head a float when I could be drowning. You lift me when I feel low. You get me out of bed when I don't see a reason to. God you are my strength and my motivation to be a good husband, strong teacher and man of God. It is all because of you Lord. 

Comments

Popular Posts