God's rich mercy/Rebuilding who I am.

The Lord has been good to me. In more ways than I could ever know. I have spit in God's face. I have disrespected my wife and I have nearly destroyed my testimony. But I am reminded of something that God said through the apostle Paul to the church in Ephesus, Ephesians Chapter 2 verse 4 says, "But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us," There is more to this passage but I just wanted to point out one key point in this verse, God is rich in mercy. every time I read that one part, it makes me want to weep and seek salvation again and again, Because of the rich mercy of God I have been saved by him. Because of the RICH MERCY OF GOD, I still have my wife and daughter. BECAUSE OF THE RICH MERCY OF GOD I am in a better place than where I was before. Because of the mercy of my heavenly father, I am rebuilding my life, my family and my testimony. My walk with him may be wobbly at times, but I know one thing that keeps me going. God is Rich in Mercy. And because of the fact that I know how rich it is I get to wake up, open my eyes, take a breath, kiss my wife, hug my child and say THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR MERCY ON MY LIFE, HOW CAN I SERVE YOU TODAY?  I am rebuilding my life, I have been a long road to get to this point, but I still have a long way to go. But I know one thing, because he is rich in mercy, I'll get there. you all have a blessed day.

Comments

  1. Praise the Lord Daniel that, "He is rich in mercy!" So good to see you are blogging again, we look forward to hearing more from you. God bless you, we are praying for you and Mica and Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dad, I am glad to be blogging again too. I have missed this. Thank you for your prayers and we will be praying for you and mom also.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts