Our Letters are here!!!!!!

We now have our prayer letters ready and available and I am so excited to send these out. My wife as amazing as she is has work out our finances to present and better tell people about our Ministry.
I honest thought this day was going to be a while from now.

For a while  I felt as though I was spinning my wheels. That maybe I was going through the motion. My love for ministry and my love for the Lord was there. I just asked God for a light in this fog in my head. Lord please show just a glimpse of the field that you have my heart going to!!!!!

Then He did it. I was heading home to get ready for work and I get a phone call from my Assistant Pastor to come back as fast as you can. After speeding (I don't recommend that) I met up with my Pastor and Assistant Pastor and they handed it to me...My finish line. Our missions internship paper work.

God has bless my family with so much and even in my low moments he continue to show that he answers prayer and is always listening and these letters are proof of that. We are going to train under Kevin White missionary to Bolivia for six months; I love how I surrendered to go to Ecuador and God places us in Bolivia First, After spending time at my Pastor school in Peru, Just heading toward Ecuador. If you are reading this I thank you for Joining us on this Journey. I hope you can continue to support us and follow us and we head to Bolivia, then Ecuador to reach the world with the Gospel.  

Comments

Popular Posts