Cautious Energy in Ministry

In the last few weeks, I have been given the opportunity to work in a few ministries in our Church. 
Heling with the Yokefellow ministry to have church members team up with our missionaries on the field. Now I have been offered an opportunity to help in our Children's Ministry. My youth pastor asked me if I even wanted to teach kids. I thought he was going to say no. But it was the opposite, he was offering my different ministries to work in. He then acknowledged that I have improved from how I was before. It is a nervous feeling to know now that my pastors believe in me and tell me that can use me in more than one place. I pray that I do them and God proud. 

Comments

  1. God erases our sin, throws it into the deepest sea, removes it as far as the east from the west, forgives it, blots it out, and RESTORES! So happy for you! I just saw this blogpost now, sorry I didn't comment sooner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts