If you were searched, what will be found?

Search me, O God, and know my heat; try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting

Psalms 139:23-24

If someone came into your home and asked to search you belongings for something, what would they find in your life? If the person you love came in your room and looked around, what would they find. What would be discovered? The chief Musician  asked the Lord to search him, to search his heart, his mind, and to know what is inside him. If God looked in you would he see the wicked in your heart or not: And if he does then what will you do about it? will you keep on or will you ask God to show you better show you a better way than the wicked mind that you are in. Will you seek the way of everlasting life?

Comments

Popular Posts