My Spiritual Walk ( Rants from my victory over my sin)

As I was going through my blog I saw that I was not updating as much as I would like and that is my fault and my lack of discipline. On that I apologize, so today I will begin my series of talking my spiritual walk. This is where the people who follow me or read my writing comes in. I want you to comment on it. Keep me to my word, I will do my best and for those who have read my blog I will do right by you.

This is blog one of My Spiritual Walk

Rants of my victory

When I was 23 years old I found myself to the point of no return. Months before the day I am about to mention I was lost person. I was a young guy(child really) who thought he knew about the world but he kept his head in the sand. I was trying to live how I wanted to live and I justified myself by saying I was better than the people around me, I would tell myself that I was better than that person and that I was living but not at peace with myself. I found myself stranded one night in the middle of north Ga. I had gotten to the point I was alone waiting on a bus that may or may not come, and I just said to myself "how could I get myself to this point. How have I slip this far." As the bus finally showed up I sat on the bus and on the last train and walked home in the dark and I said to myself, " You have fallen this far off the map what are you going to do to fix it?"

Fast forward to April 1 Vision Baptist Church my assistant Pastor and now friend was doing a bible study with me and He sat me down and he went through the bible with me. Now I grew up in churches as a child and I had scanned the bible before, but no one ever took me through what it meant to be saved until that day. On that day I realized, I'm tired of trying to do it my way. I was worn out and I wanted to give up and now I have found what I was needed and that was Jesus. And on April 1, 2015 I accepted Jesus Christ in my life and my life has changed from there.

That was two years ago, and my life has been changed forever. Since Christ I have married a Godly woman and I have preached and presented the Gospel, but I will talk about that in my next blog. But I'll leave with this, God is always waiting. I hid from God for 23 years (I don't think I could've known him at 3) but in the last two years I have seen him work patently with me and change me. And he will change you, if you let him.

In closed I have to say,  Thank you for all the views and reading what I have had on my heart and mind. God Bless and I'll see you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts