Storing up Gods wisdom (Proverbs 2-4)

Prov. 3:7 
"Be not wise in thine own eyes: Fear the LORD, and depart from evil."

Lord let me not see the world through my eyes, but through your word. Let me not take and judge thing through a worldly understanding but through a spiritual understanding.
Keep me from evil and let me focus n you.

Prov. 2:7 
"He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: He is a buckler to them that walk uprightly."

Lord let me store up your wisdom in my heart and in my mind, so that I may be prepared for the spiritual battles that lay ahead of me. Let me have you as my shield and my protection against those that could try and twist what you teach me.

Prov. 4:8
 "Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: She shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her." 

You say to pile her up to store her in myself and embrace her. Lord give me the conviction to continue to gather and keep your word and guidance in me and through that your wisdom will promote me to where I need to me. But only by your teaching will I make it to where you see fit.

Comments

Popular Posts