Eating with the Men of God

In this photo we have 20+ years of ministry experience sitting at one table.  Peru, India, Ireland, Columbia. Missionaries getting ready to head to the field. Returning to the field and the gray haired man in the middle leads the whole team.
He runs our mission board. He has taught myself and many other young men who have surrendered to serve God.

In the following months I will not be having these men. But I will be having them in Bolivia with more men of God. With missionary Kevin White and his team. I ask that you all would pray for my wife and I as we raise support and head down to Bolivia and where we will be serving the Lord for six months and then we will be heading  back to american to raise support to head to Ecuador to serve God.

Comments

Popular Posts