The Bible in 3: Comparing my first.

As I have been reading my bible. I have decided to finish in the 3 months this time around. This is actually been a interesting mindset I have towards my bible. When I read my bible through the first, the bible was new. It was alive, I was full of not questions but fire and  wonder as to why people could not get that this was the truth. Each verse lunged out to me and told me what I needed in my life and what could keep me going. 

Once I finished my first time around. I felt so accomplish. I did it I was done with it. Thank God for that experience.

This will be my fourth time and the fastest I have read my bible. I would at time think it was just a mandatory thing I had to do everyday. But it completely different. I am having God fill me everyday. It is still alive and it calms me and keeps me where I need to be. I can never get tired of reading this bible or serving the lord.   

Comments

Popular Posts