God Protects his people. 1 Samuel 21-23

Every time Saul pursued after David God was there to keep Saul from him. Whether by cause Saul to prophesy or to send an enemy attack in another direction. Saul was never able to get a hold of David. 

And David knew it was not his tactical genius that kept Saul at bay. But it was God's protection and guidance. I am protected by the same God that protected King David from King Saul. And whether that is causing me to face my sin in order to repent before it gets worse. Or even taking me out of the sinful world so I never have to suffer again.  Whatever it is, God is there and God will protect me. 

Lord, I thank you for the protection you have brought to me and my family. I pray that I may have to same grateful spirit that David had and praise your name through the rough night and blissful morning. In all these things, I pray in Jesus' name Amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts