Devotion's by Austin Gardner


Repenting When Things Get Bad Enough – Daily Devotional – October 22nd, 2015


Exodus 10:16 Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron in haste; and he said, I have sinned against the LORD your God, and against you.
When things got bad enough Pharaoh repented. His own men wanted him to repent.They could see that the country was going to be destroyed. They didn't really want to love God and worship Him. They just wanted the trouble to go away. They just wanted to get back to normal living.
It is interesting to note that most people are like this. They will repent in a crisis. They will seek God but only for the minute. They really don't care anything about God. They only want to get out of the trouble. They want to run to their freedom but not to God.
I want to serve God on my good days and my bad. I want to be His servant at all times. I want Him to be honored in my life. Enough of using God as a crutch. Enough of this crisis christianity. Time for the real thing!

Comments

Popular Posts