Judges 19:22-25

The Master of the house was will to give his daughter and the Levite's concubine to a Mob of sinful and wicked men to use and "humble" them instead of humbling the Levite.  Now a random woman is one thing, but your own daughter. Then the levite does the unthinkable and give the men the concubine, a woman he calls his wife to men who as verse 25 said " knew and abused her all the night" 

There is evil and wickedness in this world still to this day . I have seen it in men and women who both claim to know you and ignore you. I pray Lord and I thank you for you grace and mercy to aid me in my everyday life. Because I know you and I need you to aid me in showing them the truth so this wickedness can stop. Lord thank you for being the Master of my house.

Comments

Popular Posts