Anniversaries

This past weekend was two very important anniversaries for me. On April 1st it was the two year anniversary of the day I was saved and yesterday was my 1 year anniversary to my beautiful wife Micaela. But this past week was also the anniversary of my now brother-in-law's death. I know that it is a tough time for everyone who knew him and loved him. Death is never something too make light of and I don't plan on doing that, I am writing this to say that in these tough times we have our faith and love of God right there with us. We have the love of our Family there to aid us and comfort us. We will see those loved one's again in heaven. The pain that they had in there hearts in gone and they are in a place were there is joy everlasting. They are with the Father and when the day comes when we are all called home, that day will be a joyful one.

I love you Micaela Cooper, and I love your family.
Mom and Dad Brackett I love you Guys. and though I did not meet him I love your son.
We will see him again. So let us smile and remember the love and faith that keeps us close to one another.

Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts