The Lord came for the Sick

 Mark 2:17

" When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. " 

When you look at the bible and looking at the men Jesus taught. The lesson that he taught. This verse comes with more and more weight as I get older because God uses those who are in need and who know that they need something different in their lives. In one of my first Sermons, I said that we need to bring those sick in sin to Jesus. That is just as true now as it was then. Those who think that they are "whole" will not come to the father until they realize that they are actually just as sick as those who acknowledge their sickness. I thank God that he can for the Sick and sinner. I would not be here if he did not. I thank you, Lord, for seeking the lost and saving me. 

Comments

Popular Posts