Blameless Logo

 

"that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; "






This verse inspired a ministry that I am proud to have going strong. In the past year I was able to see the men of my church teach and mentor the next generation of young men to  what it means to be a Godly son to a Godly father. It has been truly a blessing God has given me and now thanks to Our Great Friends at Shenanigan Design Co. we now have a Logo to show off this great ministry. My vision for this is that Lord willing this will grow to become something that every Church will have. 

All credit goes to Elliot Black at Shenanigan Design Co. for the amazing work on it. For more of her work, here are a few links to her business 

Comments

Popular Posts