2 year recap

2 years ago. I surrender my life to world Missions. This past week my family forgot that I was in school to train to be a missionary. It made me think to myself what all have I actually done in the name of God and the Great Commission. 

At first I thought well I have done nothing. I started look at my sermon and I thought "I was horrible at this." It was a depressing outlook. Yet I started looking at the positives in the last two years. Since joining Missions and world evangelism. The truth is I had changes and done so much since I first Surrendered. I have met Hundreds of pastors and missionaries from other countries. I am surrounded by friends and mentors that I never had before. I have traveled to other countries and talk about Jesus and what he has done for me to hundreds of people. I have been involved in three different ministries.  At this point I can't see any negative out come to the last two years. 

I have had my slip ups and my stumbling blocks. But my course is still the same. There is nothing I can't do as long as I keep doing the work of God. 

Comments

Popular Posts