Remember What he's done

Psalm 77:10-12
     And I said, This is my infirmity:
     But I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
           11       I will remember the works of the LORD:
     Surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
           12       I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.


I need to enjoy my salvation. at times I can be stressed out about what I am suppose to do for God and I put too much pressure on what God expects of me and I get complacent and depressed. But the truth is I need to remember how good God has been in my life and what blessing he has given me. The punishment he saved me from. The work he has done in my life. I need to carry that with me even at my low point. And then I need to show it. Because if I can't express how good my God has been to me then how can I show others how good he will be to them.  He saved me from myself and he saved me from my lust and pride and he made me into the man I am today. God has been amazing to me. I need to show, not because of some guideline that says I have to. But because it just the truth and it is a great feeling to have. So remember all the things God has done in your life and share them with others. That way they too can know how good God really is.

Comments

Popular Posts