Psalm 92. Two year devotion difference

2016 Devotion

Psalm 92.
It is good to thank you Lord and I will sing praise in your name. You show me loving kindness
in the morning and faithfulness every night. You have made me glad through what you have done. And how great Your work is. Whenever wicked springs up it will be destroyed forever. For the enemy will perish and your righteousness will flourish.

2017 Devotion

Psalm 92:1,9,13,15

  1. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, And to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
9.      For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD,
     For, lo, thine enemies shall perish;
     All the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
13. Those that be planted in the house of the LORD
     Shall flourish in the courts of our God.
15. To shew that the LORD is upright:
     He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.


God it is an amazing thing when I get to praise you. When I can sing about you. When I can talk about you. I can not get enough. You are my rock, the foundation of My life. I don’t need to worry about my enemies and their workings. I know that they will perish and scatter like bugs. As long as I stay with you, I will Grow in you. 

Comments

Popular Posts