Mother's day Blessing

This past Sunday was Mother's day, A time that we give thanks to the woman who raised us.
This past Sunday night I was coming home from work that night and I stopped by the store for my wife and I, while I was there I bumped in to a mother with Two infants and A basket full of groceries. She told to go ahead of them because I only had a bag of Items. But I could not, I helped the lady with her groceries in the store and talk to her about her kids. She thanked me and took her things and left. On my way out I noticed that she was across from where I was parked and I thought to myself, " She needs help getting the kids in the car and the items in the trunk.

So I went over to her,startled her for a moment and then help get her kids in the car and groceries put up. Before leaving I offered a invitation to my church. I presented her with the track and offered us our day care. She thanked me and said I was a God send.

It is always great to ask God for boldness and an opportunity to be a blessing and he will give it to you. If you don't think you can be a blessing or show Gods love, just ask God to give you a chance and he will do it.

Comments

Popular Posts