A new Mindset, New Goals (Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 12:2)

 


proverbs 3:5-6

5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
And lean not unto thine own understanding.
6In all thy ways acknowledge him,
And he shall direct thy paths.


Romans 12:2

2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


Lord, I need to trust in you, I can not achieve any goal set before me without you. My mind needs to be set on what you have in store for me, instead of it being " what can I do for me."

Lord, thank you for your Word! I’m so grateful for your clear guidance and wisdom. Please help me to discern the difference between goals and plans that are born out of my love for you versus all the rest. Help me to know Your voice, trust in Your leading, and seek You above all else. In Jesus’ name. Amen!


Comments

Popular Posts