Galatians 2:20

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." 

When we are saved and become children of God through our Lord Jesus we are no longer these walking corpses waiting for damnation and our rightful seat on that bus to hell. We are no longer than man or woman that woke up each day and looked in the mirror and asked ourselves " who am I?" when you know that on the cross you died with Christ. Your sin was killed and you go now with something new inside you. You can look in the mirror and say that you are a child of God and you are a vessel for Jesus Christ. H e lives inside you, he walks inside you he see's what you see and he feels what yo feel and you no longer have to react like you did before. When I lived by sin I use to jump out of my skin to do what I lust after and react the way of a sinful person, but that side of me is gone, The root of my sin my lie inside, as it does for all mankind, even Jesus felt it. For he was made sin and flesh but he resisted, now i'm not saying we are like Jesus himself and had the strength to resist. But we are meant to be Christ minded and fight away from sin and live our lives better as humble servants. 

That old Phrase "What Would Jesus Do?" reigns true still, but lets add to it shall we, lets add "what will Jesus Do?" or better yet "what did Jesus do?" because if you all read your bible you already know he did it. He loved and gave of himself. So just ask yourself one are you living are Christ inside you would want you to live? If not then lets use that love and grace of God through Jesus and lets live like Christ. 

Comments

Popular Posts