psalms 68:1-3

"Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice."

what you have God in your life you tend to notice changes in people. Those who once only sat with you in sin now leave you alone when you no longer indulge in the same carnal pleasures as them. The bitter and wicked in your life start to melt away and leave.  Those friends that once called you "homie" no shuns you for you faith. I have had that before. People who called me friend look at me and even ignore me because of my conversion. Yet i was not dishearten for what i had loss I gained back in abundance. For I may have loss those in sin, I gain family in righteousness. I may have loss political ranting buddies but I gained holy scripture conversationalist. I loss fellow night owls and ghouls crawling on the earth like creeping things, but I gain light and the sun. I rejoice before God for making me a  new creature and I rejoice In the love and and blessings he gives me for I do not deserve them, but he gave them anyway. I will rejoice and Rejoice in God all the rest of my days.

Comments

Popular Posts