1 Corinthians 14:25

" And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth."

In the verses prior to this we see a that if we all come together and speak in those who are unlearned or unbelievers, they may think us all mad. But we also see that when we speak on the prophesy of God and the word of God that one may come forth who is unlearned and if is convinced of all, he is also judged of all:

when we go out and evangelized our fellow man we mus remember that that will see us as mad and annoying and a little creepy but that ok because for every one who calls us mad, there will be one who will be convinced of what we say is true and that he or she will be judge by all of the Gospel. 

Theirs secrets they think are hidden from the world are not hidden from God almighty, in fact when faced with his word the bible says that it will manifest itself and that person will know what they have done, we have all seen that look on their face when that weight finally hits them. It was on my face and I'm sure it was on yours as well. 

So what did you do when it happened? Did you run away? did you fight it off? No, you know what you did , I know what you did . We all did it. We fell down on our knees and we thanked God for sending his son to die for us lowly sinners and everyday we should be Worshiping Him, Magnifying his Holy name and report to all the world that he is in me and now I know the truth and I will share that truth with the next lost soul so that they too know the truth until we all are down on our faces and praising God.

Father God, Thank You, Thank you for showing the error of my sin. For passing Judgement on me and then allowing your son to take the wrath you had planned for me.May I take this new life and Use it to show others the awesome power of your Righteousness through your son Jesus. In his name I humbly pray

Amen

Comments

Popular Posts