Mark 10:45


"For even the son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."

This is Mark writing about our Lord and Savior and how he was sent here to minister and to give his life. This is talking about the sacrifice that he makes for us and how he was sent to preach the gospel to us. One morning here at my church (Vision Baptist Church in Alpharetta, Ga for all my blog readers who is about to read this today) my mentor and single focus pastor Robert gave me some advice on the fact that I need to start acting like a preacher, I need to start behaving like a preacher. Now at the time I took as just what he meant it to be, to say I need to mind what I write or say on line and in public because I was now a preacher.

Then over time I start thinking about this and I realize that I have been a preacher since I first time I wrote this blog, or even the first time I talked to someone about Jesus, Even the first time I wrote a letter of condolence to someone who was grieving and tole them to have faith and peace for that they will see them again in heaven. 

I came into this world thinking I was something else, a joker, a singer, an EMT, a paleontologist, a scientist. a chief, all these thing I thought I was and that is not what my God put me in this world to be. I came happily sit here in my Pastor chair in his Office and feel right at home because I have come to this world to Minister and to give my life to missions and to save lives in the name of Jesus. 

Comments

Popular Posts