2 Cor. 2:12-17, 2 Cor. 3:1-6

yesterday while at Robert and Kelli's home everyone in the training center received the best news, we have a new sister in Christ. she was saved that night. I feel silly mentioning this because the young woman's name escapes me at this moment in time. But that day I was filled with fear, I was worried that my lesson in class would be pointless and wouldn't get a response from anyone,then I did it and luckly i had Robert and Ben backing me up. Then with great wisdom from Pastor Gardner's service's and Sergey's message on the last supper. We got to see God used us as Ministers to reach everyone that day and the greatest reward that day wasn't the hand shakes or the pats on the back. Or even the all day mentioning of getting me to join officially to the training center, but the fact that God used us through his word and guidance a young woman pledge her life and love to Him and wants to walk with him. 

In 2 Cor. 3:1-6 it talks about how we are human letters (using my old Niv bible today left my standard bible at church) and that we are letters of Christ written not out of ink and stone or to put in modern terms, a pen and paper. For even more modern term a tablet and your finger. But we are letters of recommendations written from and by Christ to minister his new covenant. We have been given the confidence and competence from God almighty to show and tell the world how good He is and how his spirit give life to our dead bodies. Pastor Gardner, Robert Canfield and Jeffrey Bush have all said this, we need to act like it and get to ministering to our generation. They didn't say our as in theirs, No they meant and Timmy's and Nancy's and Micaela's and White Chilli (Jeff Brown) and Kason's. Our generation, our flock our families. We are charged as Human letters from GOD HIMSELF to deliver his message and see more people saved by him.

Heavenly Father I want to thank you for all that you have done in everyone's life, Both the sinners that don't know you or turned their back on you. As well as the saint's who are charge to help so the world your Grace and Mercy. We may struggle to reach them all Lord but with your love and guidance I know that you will have a full family sitting at your table in heaven with you at the head. In all these things I pray

Amen  

Comments

Popular Posts