1 Corinthians 2: 1-7

Yesterday I sat down with Robert and we discussed  me joining the training center in my goal to join the ministry. And while this is happening I get a message from my ex and I tell her I am joining the ministry and she mocked me and asked if I was qualified to minister to any. This is a woman who knew the old me for 5years so I could understand why she would feel this way. But why this was happening Robert was gave me these verse.

Paul told the people of Corinth that I was not a perfect speaker or the smartest but I am here declaring the testimony of God. He was just like the rest of us out , with fear, had weakness, and in trembling. His speak was weak and his wisdom faulty. Bit he did not speak with the wisdom of man. He spoke with the wisdom of God and it was by faith and the power of God that he does all that he has accomplished in his life. We are learning in the center how to plant churches through out the world. I have learned that it takes a different kind of person to do it. A call from God to spread the world and for all the serious, intense conversation we have , I still feel a that energy to  stand up in that pull pit and speak the word of God that he has laid out for us. I may not be the brightest or the most charismatic in the world. But by faith and by the power of God and the Holy Spirit I will read,write, research and Minister/Witness to all who will listen and all who will help me in my path.

Father God I want to thank you for all you have done for me in my life and for all of those around me. I am among like minded, God fearing people who all want to worship and follow you teachings, I only pray that I may use the knowledge you give me through your words to get people to open their hearts to you. In all these things I humbly pray.

Amen

Comments

Popular Posts